Do you just love the look of hardwood floors, but think
they just are not practical for you? Or
they are too high maintenance for your lifestyle? Many of
our customers, especially those with small children or
pets, find hardwood is not a good fit for their home -
considering all the mishaps that come with everyday
this case, a laminate floor may be the perfect
solution for you.
If you're not familiar with
laminates, here's just a few of the features they
- Easy to clean and maintain, they
require no polishing, waxing or refinishing,
- They are resistant to fading, denting and
- Laminates resist most household spills.
- They can be installed over radiant heating
- You can use the floor immediately after it is
installed, no need to wait for the finishing process
- Laminates require very little sub-floor
preparation, which saves you money
- They are an ideal solution for kitchen projects, where
floor heights and clearances can become an issue.
- Laminates can be installed where hardwood
- They come in an attractive selection of realistic
wood and stone patterns.
Easy to care for, laminate floors will stay
beautiful for years to come. Visit the
showroom and see what we have to offer, and let us help you
identify the perfect solution for your project.
Click here to see the
brands of laminate floors we carry. You can click on
the links to the individual manufacturer's pages to get a
better idea of what options are available. While we may
not carry every product the manufacturer offers
in each category, when you are ready, visit the showroom
and we can help you make the perfect selections for your
project and budget.